We are the Avenue Ideas, Lda (“we”, “us”, “our”), and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Avenue Ideas, Lda is the controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) a company registered in Portugal (Company No. 514166436), with its registered office located at Avenida da República, 885, 1º Andar, Sala B7, 4450-243 Matosinhos, Portugal.
2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
- information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, complete any online forms (such as registration forms), opting to receive our newsletters and participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number and email address.
• information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as from your other accounts or other websites, including data brokers, media providers like Facebook and Google.
By logging in to our mobile applications via Facebook or Google, or linking your account on our Website to your Facebook or Google accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
• information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
- device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using (whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have (such as an iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
The information that may be provided is the type of device you have, the device identifier, location of the device, and where relevant, and when the device is connected to the Wi-Fi network, the connection type and the operator network. You can prevent information being provided by turning off the Wi-Fi feature on your device.
You can see more details about the third parties we use in section 5.
4. WHAT DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
Please note that we do not sell your information without your consent (whether your name, address, emails address, or otherwise) to any third party.
Please scroll down to find out the detailed purposes for which we collect your information, what specific information is collected and the legal basis for which we purpose that data.
• To register and manage your account in our Website or use the social media section, we collect your name, email and other additional details you may wish to add in your account, like phone number and addresses. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
• To administer, maintain and optimize our Website and our services, we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type), Cookie identifiers and browsing information. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in running our business.
• Analysis of your behavior and do requests in our Website, we collect your Name; Email; Phone Number; Addresses; Browsing history and behavior; Device Information; Guidance preferences; Cookie identifiers; Internal identifiers; Country. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improve our Website and your experience.
• Carry on research and analysis on your use of our website, we collect your Name; Addresses; Email; Device information, legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improve our Website and your experience.
• Advertising and re-target advertising, we collect your email, cookie identifiers and device information. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business.
5. WHO DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH?
To provide the Website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
• Third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Below you can find the types of third parties we use:
- Analytics and search engine providers, like Google, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimization of the website. These providers are based in the United States and in Europe.
• to comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands.
6. WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, which we detail below. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances as set out in more detail below. We also set out how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights and that can include asking a set of security questions to ensure it is you. When you have appointed someone else to do the request on your behalf, that person and/or organization needs to show a valid power of attorney issued by you. We must respond to a request by you to exercise those rights without undue delay and at least within one month (although this may be extended by a further two months in certain circumstances). To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to Data Protection Officer, at Avenida da República, 885, 1º Andar, Sala B7, 4450-243 Matosinhos, Portugal.
• Access. You can also request a copy of your information. If you require more than one copy of the data we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administration fee.
We may not provide you with certain personal data if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (e.g. where providing the personal data we hold about you would reveal information about another person) or where another exemption applies.
• Correction. You have the right to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate. You can request the correction by emailing us. Please note that in some cases we can ask you to explain in detail why you believe the personal data we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that whilst we assess whether the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
• by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the Data Protection Officer, at Avenida da República, 885, 1º Andar, Sala B7, 4450-243 Matosinhos, Portugal.
8. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY