Edifício das Quatro Estações

Monument & Heritage Check location

Designed by the architects Francisco and Licínio Ferreira, who were painters of Fábrica Fonte Nova, this is an Art Nouveau building with a facade lined with panels of tiles. These panels represent the four seasons of the year – autumn and winter on the ground floor and spring and summer on the first floor. All the tiles are signed and dated 1909.

Contacts & Details

Rua Manuel Firmino da Maia, 47-49 3800-223 Aveiro